Awana clubs are active in 31 Latin American and Caribbean countries to reach kids, equip leaders, and change the world. Every week, Awana reaches more than 168,000 children in Latin America and the Caribbean with the gospel in their heart language through over two thousand churches. Thirty-five directors and missionaries are dedicated to serving these churches with an exceptional program that reaches children and equips leaders with spiritual formation, discipleship, language translation, and cultural adaptability.
Find out more about how Awana supports the churches in Latin America and the Caribbean:
- Discover how Awana is working in each country by clicking on the Individual Regions link on the left.
- Investigate more about how Awana is working through the links on the right.
- Know the people of Awana who are working hard to serve churches around the world by clicking on their photos.
- Read the Latin America newsletter (English version / Spanish version) and Caribbean newsletter
- # of Countries Served: 31
- Total Number of Clubs: 2,966